Dr Dental The Benefits of Flossing.

10/27/22 6:52 AM

Studies suggest that even in a well developed country such as United States of America only 12% floss their teeth daily. That many people are not aware of the necessity of flossing. Many people sadly believe that regular brushing is enough to keep their teeth and gums healthy.

However this is not the case. In a recent study of 51 twins one set of twins was instructed to just brush where the other set of twins was to brush and floss. Their dental health was examined before and after the study. The study results showed the group that flossed had 38% fewer bleeding gum sites than before the intervention and overall gum bleeding improved by an average of 42% If your child is only brushing their teeth then they are only cleaning their teeth about 65% leaving 35% dirty. Make sure your children are brushing and flossing daily for proper dental health care habits.

Posted by Carol | in Individual Dental Plans | No Comments »
Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


DRDENTAL.COM DISCLOSURES: This is not an attempt to describe the product coverage and its' contents but merely used as a sales tool for the purpose of product illustration. The website and its' owners cannot make recommendations as to whether any illustrated product may meet the users' particular needs. Therefore, the suitability of the product is the final determination of the user of this website. The use of this website is acceptance of the sites' privacy statement. Coverage is not in effect until an application is signed, transmitted, payment received and approved by the underwriting company unless otherwise specifically stated. A physical and/or background inspection may be done to verify the information provided. The quote(s) will be based up on the underwriting information you supplied and the quote(s) is/are subject to change upon inspection and review by the underwriting company. The underwriting company reserves the right to determine the final coverage, premium and acceptability  If you have any questions regarding the information collected, please contact the agency. All quotes are provided by DEL AMO Insurance Services, Inc,. DBA:  InsComp Insurance Services and/or one of it's affiliated agents, brokers, agencies, brokerages, and/or companies  Lic: 0B93601  Agent David Blunt, Lic: 0638553. Commercial use by others is prohibited by law. No portion of any news or information from this website may be photocopied, faxed, mailed, distributed, transmitted, published, broadcasted, duplicated, or re-distributed in any manner for any purpose without prior written authorization of its' owner.